Subject: [Leica] PAW - 28 to 30 Phil still catching up
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue Sep 4 01:27:33 2007

A Marmot, Hoppy , and a very old one by judging from the teeth, and by
the fact that it let me get as close as 15yards - well, this is what I
thought, until David cast a doubt about the species. I've launched an ID
parade on another list.
No berets inside, and Pernod is good for stomach upsets, and requires
lots of water, good for the kidneys, I'm told. Combined with whisky,
good for the heart, it is part of the healthiest diet you can dream of ;-) .

Thanks for viewing.
Yours
Phil...x