Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 35: computer scrap and more Alicante
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Sep 3 21:15:56 2007

Thanks for looking, Jim.

The cacti/agave were not shot with a macro lens, just with the 14-54mm
Olympus on its macro setting. This lens is far superior to the 14-42mm
lens which the E 410 originally came with.

When I do use the 100mm Apo Macro on the Olympus, I use a generic Leica
R to 4/3 adapter that I bought on ebay for about $40. I was going to buy
the one from Stephen Gandy but decided to try a cheaper alternative this
time, and it works very well.

Cheers,
Nathan

--