Subject: [Leica] M8 cleaning mystery
From: joelct at (Joseph Low)
Date: Mon Sep 3 03:22:56 2007

        The gunk are stuck by static forces - use a small magnet and pass It
the sensor WITHOUT
        TOUCHING IT - this will neutralize the magnetic forces and the gunk
fall out

        This action is similar to what you do to a TV screen by passing a
object over it ( again without
        touching the screen ) to neutralize the magnetic forces

        Try it

        J Low / Singapore