Subject: [Leica] Alfa GTV6s
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Sep 1 23:25:44 2007

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2007/08/31/automobiles/20070902_EGO_FEATURE
.html
or
http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/automobiles/20070902_EGO_FEATURE/index.
html

The second one will work if the first does not.

In full black and white.

This is the first Sunday of the Month so I have another car in The New York
Times Auto Page and on their internet site.
Click on the slide show thing and see more of my shots and the sound of the
Car's engine and the fellas commentary on his car its very interesting what
he says and how he says it.

I shot all three cars the second week of June.  This is the last of those
three.
I shoot another one next week or soon a much older and wiser photographer
with one or two more tricks up his sleeve and as of a couple of nights ago
CS3 Design Premium. Instead of CS2.
Very enabled. I even got home quicker from the movies tonight because of
this. A new bus catching extension no doubt.

And Adobe Photoshop CS3 ONE ON ONE of Deke McClelland instead of the Bible
thing.
Which is good because I'm more dyslexic now.
And less biblical. In a playful pixel sense.

This last one also shot about all of it with my 12-24 f4 (18-35) but I'm
going to have my 14 2.8 on my D200 next week I think. I'm enjoying it more.
F 2.8 and be there. Just say no to zoom.
And on my D40x a 28 2.8

But I'm sleeping on it.
And shooting both color and black and white.
And dreaming in both as well.

Rabs

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY