Subject: [Leica] Alfa GTV6s
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Sep 2 11:59:13 2007

> Nice photos, Mark.
>
> I guess you had a chance to ride in it?  Better have, even if it's a
> short 1 block cruise. The engine sound is real smooth.
>
> Since you brought up the subject of your lenses, I finally after much
> looking found the 45mm pancake in perfect condition. I had been
> looking for months. It's pretty rare now and still pricey. Lots of GN
> versions around but I wanted the P version. Does it work at all on
> your D40x?
>
> Len

The GN version was my  first SLR lens and I still have it I may have it AI'd
so it can work on some more recent cameras. I found where I can have it
done. Stops down to f 32.

The new one out now which is recently now not out
Is the P ersion made by Cosina first in Silver which I have.
Wish I had a black made later one instead.
But its most on my camera the D40x a camera this compact its almost a shame
to have anything on it bigger.
It was pricey when it came out.
Now its rare.

Mark William Rabiner