Subject: [Leica] M8 cleaning mystery
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Sep 1 15:48:28 2007

Hi Stan,

I still have and use the Zerostat. I don't think it reduces dust but
rather neutralizes the electrostatic charge that builds up on the
vinyl and causes the disturbing pops during playback. Since the
sensor in a digital camera is charged when taking a photo I don't
think I would want to mess with that process.

Regards,
Len