Subject: RE: [Leica] Señorita reading on the Park
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Sep 1 15:42:32 2007

Luis for me the last is easily the best. This is because of the back lit
hair and arms as well as the book which both helps light
the se?orita and stands out as the focus. Probably the graffiti to the right
does not add anything to the picture.
The first pic for me does show a nice sense of the shady tree in the
courtyard.

Cheers
Hoppy