Subject: [Leica] New Panasonic Leica SLR
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Aug 31 07:52:39 2007

Having read it 3 times now, I see no other information as to Leica's
involvement.....Apparently I have not read it in enough detail?  Please
point out what it is I should be reading........

At this point, as far as I can read and guess at.. Leica had something to do
with the design, and their optical equipment is used to QA/QC the actual
production.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net