Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 problems
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 17:39:16 2007

Frank,

Well as far as I can tell it is grain/noise free at both iso's.  I use iso
320 90% of the time.  As to is it as good or superior to Fuji films,
personnaly I do not like Fuji films as the colors are way over saturated.  I
prefer Kodak films, and the M8 color is very easily comparable.  I guess I
could use it and over saturate the images and simulate Fuji films, but why?
;-)

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Frank Filippone"
<red735i@earthlink.net>: --------------