Subject: [Leica] Re: Methane
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu Aug 30 17:26:41 2007

For purposes of the electricity production credit under the Internal Revenue
Code, an "open-loop biomass system" is defined to include "agricultural
livestock waste nutrients" (including bovine, swine, poultry and sheep
"waste").  These terms sometimes have more casual descriptions in our firm,
but then we're just insensitive clods.

Ken