Subject: [Leica] chipaye..
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Aug 28 11:42:31 2007

Hi Steve,

Again one wonderful, as always

Saludos cordiales
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Steve Barbour
Enviado el: martes, 28 de agosto de 2007 17:28
Para: LUG Group; LEG; MUG Users; LRF; DUG; SeePhoto Talk
Asunto: [Leica] chipaye..

many have seen the recent images of Chipaye and her sister, becoming more
comfortable here...

When I saw the magnificent film, Out of Africa,  last evening...

it pushed me to return to the early images of Chipaye in our hospital,

just after her arrival from Congo, Africa...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/chipaye.jpg.html

thanks for looking, as well as for your comments,

Steve