Subject: [Leica] M8 Kaput update
From: gpinkcp at msn.com (Gary Pinkerton)
Date: Tue Aug 28 08:48:31 2007

Leica digitals may have to go Solms or NJ, but Kindermann Canada services R,
M, and LTM cameras. Gerry Smith's in charge, nothing but top notch service.
You don't have to go through NJ.
Mark your package's customs form "To be returned after repairs" and customs
will not be a problem.
I've used them several times and had no problems.