Subject: [Leica] Ten kinds of CS3 Suite at the Apple Store.
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Aug 27 23:24:39 2007

Mark you can compare the suite version components here:
http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/
Then you have to negotiate the quagmire which is upgrade eligibility
dependant on which product/s you currently own. Very big price
differences.
For me just using a couple of the components it still made sense to get the
premium suite when I went to CS2.
Be a vewy carefwul wabbit when you upgrade. I trialed the suite (and I think
Photoshop CS3 is great!) and it trashed my Bridge
functions on removal resulting in a complete reinstall of CS2 suite which
was itself an upgrade, not a pretty circumstance. (yes I
did a lot of troubleshooting and research before having to phone support).
Good luck and let us know what you settle on.

Cheers
Hoppy