Subject: [Leica] IMG: Yet more signs
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Aug 27 13:53:28 2007

Hi Ric,

Again a nice page of symbols, images.... From the other side, with a very
good taste. What I appreciate to comment, without any intention to start a
political discussion, I can see on your first pictures the South Flag,
meanwhile on certain context in Spain if someone would show the flag of
Catalonia, or the Basc Country, maybe could be considered against the Law.
What this mind for me is that - the rest of the World like or not liked - US
has a long proved democratic sense of life, a great political maturity,
maybe is normal, Britain has had his civil confrontations hundereds Years
ago, in the US only about 200 years, in Spain only 70 Years, we still are an
old Land and a young Country...

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis