Subject: [Leica] Noctilux M8 - Internal reflections or sensor problem? IMG
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sun Aug 26 05:36:11 2007

this is not uncommon with digital cameras. Recent
Canon and Nikon lenses have this issue addressed by
special coatings or detail lens changes, such as
making the cover glass of the long lenses spherical
rather than flat to prevent these reflections being in
focus on the sensor.
I have a lot of contre jour landscapes with these sort
of reflections from my Canon DSLR. I haven't yet
experienced it with my M8.
Frank