Subject: [Leica] M8 Panorama - Tri Elmar at 28mm
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Aug 25 14:57:15 2007

Very nice panorama Howard!
Saludos
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Howard Cummer
Enviado el: jueves, 23 de agosto de 2007 17:44
Para: lug@leica-users.org
Asunto: [Leica] M8 Panorama - Tri Elmar at 28mm

Hello Luggers,
Encouraged by Tina's spectacular panoramas - especially of the forest fire -
I wandered down to Granville Island last night and set up my tripod and took
the following picture with the Tri Elmar set at 28mm, came home and stitched
the whole lot together automatically in CS2.
It worked as you can see, very nicely.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canadian+Pictures/
BurrardStBridgePano28W.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/3br3ax

I continue to be impressed with the versatility of my M8, having now passed
through my IR stage, and experimented with long lenses (the 560 and 400
telyt) on a viso 111 (thanks again Henning) - it looks like panos are going
to be the next obsession.

Cheers
Howard (in Vancouver still)