Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy visits Melbourne with bw, part two
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Aug 24 18:18:51 2007

Folks, the next installment of Melbourne pics starts here

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/Vic/MV8.jpg.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/344e3q>

There are several good camera shops close together, at least three are Leica
dealers.

Michaels has a superb Camera museum,

Camera Exchange is where I regularly deposit large chunks of my spare and
not spare cash,

A visit to the Leica area is a comfy chair in a separate gallery and lots of
goodies to play with and photography to talk about.

I got a really nice late M3 this time.

Camera Lane has friendly staff, too. I got to play with the elegant 90
macro, a Zeiss 25 and one staff members 35 asph. Yummy.

Comments would be very welcome.

Cheers

Hoppy