Subject: [Leica] OT: New iMac question
From: markwwelch at hotmail.com (Mark Welch)
Date: Fri Aug 24 16:47:57 2007

The new Imac is really pretty, the screen is stunning and it is blazing
fast. The reason Macs have not been suseptable to viruses is because they
have not been targeted as much. But they do have viruses.....

Nice computers - very fluid and "clean". I think they will sell a ton of the
new imacs so stay tuned for viruses..

Mark Welch - In Denver Too!