Subject: [Leica] Directions
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Aug 23 16:47:13 2007

Tina,
As I see it you should travel for the stock photography with your husband
which would make both of you happy.  When you are at your farm or at home
you should work through your Central American and Iranian archives with the
goal of selling stock, a focused book project(s), and fine art prints of
Central America.  All those collectors of stolen antiquities would enjoy the
timeless images of native people being who they are.  If necessary work with
the local high school/college to hire a photography student to scan your
images.(Scan at highest resolution with ICE and some training on
levels/curves adjustments)  This will free you up for creative decisions as
well as marketing your work.  As anyone in photography knows, marketing is
the key to success in photography.