Subject: [Leica] two new photo from children
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Aug 23 16:16:00 2007

Hi there. I enjoyed looking at these new ones. Very smooth tones in all of
these as seems to be a hallmark of that camera and back.
Lovely.
I do like the serious expression that you have caught on the little girl's
face, I agree that the black and white works well there,
however for me the colour is very good. The picture has quite a different
atmosphere with the warm skin and bright decorations on
her cheeks.
For the little boy, the black and white does really let us concentrate on
his eyes. The colour of that one for me doesn't add a lot
to the picture.

Cheers
Hoppy