Subject: [Leica] Re: Pan F - Pyro First shot (Mark Rabiner)
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Thu Aug 23 15:42:01 2007

I had one from when they first came out. Really liked out, but sold
it, as I thought I was moving into the reflex system. The digital
sweep came through, so I sold all my reflex stuff to concentrate on
the revolting revolution, and  to concentrate on 4x5 film projects.
But, as things would have it, I still have some M stuff left, along
with a IIIa with a smattering of lenses. Having a 3.5cm Summaron for
the IIIa made the 2.8cm Hektor somewhat superfluous. I got rid of it
thinking of getting a 15mm Heliar. When a friend approached me with a
21mm, at a camera show, I couldn't resist getting another one. They
are that good, especially on an LTM. Though I have to admit that I'd
prefer a slimed down metal finder than the black plastic carbuncle CV
makes.

s.d.