Subject: [Leica] Directions
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Thu Aug 23 12:42:33 2007

Tina:

This for what it's worth; you may need to do a bit a everything until
the bell rings, the lights flash and you shout, "OK, I get it!!!"

You may as well work the stock photo thing until enough 5-year olds
with 3 Mb cell phones start nosing you out of the biz.  It keeps you
active and creates some energy on days that might otherwise bore you to
tears.

There may be a book or A Very Worthwhile Endeavor buried in all those
B&W negs.  Remember that National Geographic photos would get a couple
hundred rolls of chrome to shoot a story that would melt down to
between 2 and 10 photos.  And they were good shots.

Seems likely you've got some really nice shots buried in there
somewhere.  Maybe some for sale, maybe some for exhibition and
subsequent sale for a surprising hight price.  Maybe some that are
donated as your legacy to Right Livelihood.

And who knows what Foundation employee might see your work and
interview you for a commission?  It happens.

And last; Muddling Is Very Cool.  Amazing discoveries come from serious
muddling.

Whatever you do, do it now!

Regards,

Bob