Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 33
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Aug 22 16:23:17 2007

George, I got to this week late. I looked at the alternates firstly and
arrived at the warm family scene that you chose as my
favourite. So you must have good taste.
Father and son's interaction is engaging and the light on this beautiful
woman's face is marvellous.
The roses are rich and delicate.
Fine textures of course in 7/25
The costumed girls' pics are full of life. Dads with daughters can identify
with the entire social range in the group. At least six
of my daughter's recent classmates in there!

Cheers
Hoppy