Subject: [Leica] IMG : #262
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (geebee)
Date: Tue Aug 21 00:17:23 2007

From: "Jerry Lehrer" <glehrer@san.rr.com>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug@leica-users.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2007 11:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG : #262

> Graham,
>
> But isn't that an illegally short towline to that glider?
> I would not like to fly that close to a powered aircraft, regardless of
> the differential altitude.
>
> Jerry
>

> geebee wrote:
>> Leica M6 : 75mm Summilux : orange filter : Kodak Professional BW400 CN
>>
>> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07262.htm

Hi Jerry,

I have no knowledge of the legality or otherwise of the towline but this
country is very fond of legislative overkill, especially
with regard to matters of safety, so I seriously doubt that any laws were
being broken.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham

Replies: Reply from matthew at hunt.tc (Matthew Hunt) ([Leica] IMG : #262)