Subject: [Leica] LeMans the movie on now
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sun Aug 19 20:33:59 2007

At 10:17 PM 8/19/2007, Leonard Taupier wrote:
 >Ric,
 >
 >Wonderful photography in that movie. McQueen actually did some of the
 >driving himself. Funny it's on now. I just watched the DVD on my
 >system Friday. And the Friday before I watched Bullitt. Love the
 >chase scene.

I saw BULLITT last week.  McQueen drove most of
that iconic chase scene himself.  I lived in the
Bay Area at the time and saw a part of the
filming though I am not certain that McQueen was
driving at that time.  Hell, we were High School
kids who just wandered onto the stretch where the
two cars were zooming uphill at the edge of the
downtown section.  Quite a rush at age 17.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure) ([Leica] LeMans the movie on now)