Subject: [Leica] IMG: Muir Lake Comparison
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Aug 16 15:37:31 2007

I don't think that "processing them exactly the same way" is the way
to compare files from two completely different chips; anymore than
one would process two different films in the same way. I'm quite sure
that you can achieve a similar "look" with the M8 file simply by
adjusting in highlights, lights, darks and shadows, in curves. My M8
experience would suggest that you have more micro-fine detail in that
file than the 5D.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com