Subject: [Leica] VisoFlex III or Bellows
From: pjtotoole at gmail.com (Peter O'Toole)
Date: Thu Aug 16 14:02:05 2007

Phillipe,

Thanks for the big welcome, and kind words -- I should have been tuned
into lug years ago.  And everyone is certainly candid with their
experience and help. On my site, the first group of photos is overdue
for serious editing -- which will come soon, I promise.  The colors on
the birthday had to be re-balanced in Lightroom -- I had set my white
balance outdoors, and overlooked changing them when I went inside to
the party.

Pete
www.peterotoolephoto.com