Subject: [Leica] VisoFlex III or Bellows
From: pjtotoole at gmail.com (Peter O'Toole)
Date: Wed Aug 15 08:51:31 2007

First of all ? wow ? thanks to Len, Hoppy, Marc, Mark, Bill, etc., for
bringing me up to speed on the macro options for the M8. Thanks for sharing
the enthusiasm, Mness ? and for the Leica subconscious pursuit of purism.
Here is a summary of my shopping list, based on your collective experiences:
Viso III with a right angle viewer + adapter + 65mm Elmar macro (e.g.)
(Silver or Black). With the 16464 focusing mount bayonet. Bill, do the
bellows config as follows: viso iii + adapter + Bellows II + pre-M 50 or 90
flat elmar heads? My camera sales fellow has mentioned he has the lenses
that come apart, for the viso, but I'm not sure.

Thanks.

Pete

my website is a hodgepodge of photos -- the server went down in an
electrical storm yesterday.
You can EVENTUALLY look at it www.peterotoolephoto.com

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] VisoFlex III or Bellows)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] VisoFlex III or Bellows)