Subject: Was RE: [Leica] IMG: John Muir Wilderness now viewfinder tilt.
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Aug 14 22:30:14 2007

OK, I'll share first with the group:
My name is Hoppy and I am left eyed. When I shoot in landscape format I
frequently rotate the image about 1-2 degrees clockwise. My
right hand end of the horizon is lower. The water runs out of the right side
of my seascapes. I think with counselling and peer
support I can get through this.
I was actually being serious regarding the phenomenon where looking through
a sighting system at an angle causes apparent
displacement.

Let's broaden the topic, I can never scrunch my eye too close to the
eyepiece to see the outermost edges of the finder. I love
eyecups on SLRs. I have no idea how folks can use glasses (and I need
correction near and far)and still see satisfactorily to the
corners.

Cheers
Hoppy