Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ric Week 31
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Aug 14 04:46:14 2007

Ric, these are fine and a great contribution for our current street stuff
trend.
The first shows a definite recent theme, being senoritas en passant if I
might attempt LUG multicultural (however Luis is the
crowned supremo there).
The second is a strong image of your construction worker with good graphical
elements.
The third really works well because of the eye contact and posture in the
situation. I agree on your crop. Plenty of contextual
information to tell us the story. You don't need the door et al to the left.
Plus better balance of woman and luggage elements.
Maybe sharpen a little for impact for this web version, the eyes alone
maybe??
Cheers
Hoppy