Subject: [Leica] Armed white America
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (richard-lists)
Date: Fri Aug 10 10:45:22 2007

While it is not the same thing as being there, we have been reading and
listening to NPR on some of the stuff ftom New Orlean, it breaks my heart
to hear that this is happening in USA, 2007. Not some foreign countries,
but to our citizens. Supposedly the greatest country on Earth. Right
here, right now... Sad situation indeed.