Subject: [Leica] Re:IMG: Another Gooney Bird - DC3 variety
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu Aug 9 22:07:14 2007

Ira,

Thanks for the link to the Flagship Knoxville site.

There is at least one Flagship still flying.  In May 2006, I took a photo of
the Flagship Detroit at a large airshow at the local airport.  The link
below is to the photo in my LUG gallery.

Thanks for the feedback.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/American_Airlines_DC_3.jpg.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA