Subject: [Leica] August 3 PAD
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Aug 9 18:31:51 2007

Thanks Tina,

Yes summer is over...I am so not looking forward to it.  School starts
this year at 7:30 for the oldest one...that means I have to get up
early, I am not a morning person!  I can stay up all night, but do not
do mornings well at all. :(  I am going to be so tired by June next
year. LOL

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography