Subject: [Leica] Summarit-M lenses revealed
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Thu Aug 9 12:36:15 2007

Y'all missed the really big news  -  return of the metal lens caps!!!!!

You also get discounts for ordering two or more together -- and the
packages are ordered from Germay and non-refundable -- I wonder if
they are doing something like matching the serial numbers or making
them consecutive, or perhaps just a single box for the package.

But my biggest question is, where can I get the paint pen the Gnome
is pictured using, to restore the lettering on my older lenses?

Tom