Subject: [Leica] IMG: Was D-21; Is XB-70
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Aug 7 17:36:01 2007

Ira that is an awesome shot. I confess that I always thought of this
aircraft as a little too retro futuristic looking. Now that
B58, I thought was a beast to be respected.

I would very much like to see any more pics you have. I'm sure that they
would be of interest to many. I spent a lot of time around
F111s especially the crew module and weapons systems. You very likely know
how unique the egress systems were on the B58, F111 and
some prototype B1's.

Cheers
Hoppy