Subject: [Leica] Summarit press release
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Aug 6 20:46:20 2007

http://www.dcviews.com/press/Leica-Summarit-M.htm

Here's one more.

Here's the Leica press release but with the lens lined up vertically instead
of horizontally.

Did you know the most popular lenses in the Leica lineup are
35mm, 50mm, 75mm and 90mm?

Was this a guess on their part? A very out of the loupe uneducated guess is
my guess.

My I'm thinking more educated guess would be
50
35
28
In that order

And the rest not worth mentioning.

That's just my guess. Based on living and breathing Leica for a decade +.
Allowing for psychic awareness and telekinesis and luck.

---

That because the person who puts together these churned out things based on
press releases was in charge of the Mr. Coffee last week and now this.

I think they look better this way; vertically.

You'll be able to buy them in time for getting them for yourself or
Christmas etc.

But when do we find something out about them other than the font?

News at ???

The news will be the news.

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY