Subject: [Leica] vers 1.107
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Aug 6 14:36:10 2007

Ted,

The best way to upgrade your M8 is to get someone like Henning to
send you a SD card with the firmware already on it. You make sure
your M8 has a fresh battery in it and when you put the SD card in the
M8 a menu comes up asking if you want to upgrade your camera. You say
YES and the camera does the rest.

Len