Subject: [Leica] IMG: David
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Aug 5 20:14:59 2007

Barney, it's a grand photo as well. David's concentration is very well lit.
I might be tempted to try a crop to remove the darker areas to the left? and
maybe a less brown toning? Entirely personal taste, of
course, just my 02 cents.
Also got to look at that lovely orchid in your gallery again. Very very
smooth.

Cheers
Hoppy