Subject: [Leica] Summarit press release
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Aug 4 22:07:26 2007

> YES
> And they will take my asph lenses when they prise them from my focus tab
> pushing, f2 setting fingers.
> Might have to get some of those tiny snub-nose f2.5 special calibre new
> designs as well. So they don't make a bulge in my tuxedo
> when on assignment.
>
> ASPHoppy
> Licensed to shoot against the light

And they will get me wishing I'd gotten R glass used when the price was low
when they come out with a not monster like DSLR.
And I don't think they're stupid so its going to be soon.
AND
An M9
Or M8.2
For my existing menagerie of little hand signed and numbered limited edition
Gems from the black forests of Solms.

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com