Subject: [Leica] Repo Rabs
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Aug 4 21:52:15 2007

My latest (Monthly) shot in The New York Times, Sunday a 1965 Chevrolet
Malibu SS, Mike Tyrrell, Machinist, Williamsburg, Brooklyn

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/05/automobiles/05EGO.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

This one balances the last one, the Citro?n, out compleatly. I'm pleased as
punch despite noise issues and some other minor ones I think the slide show
is very effective with the sequencing of images and the use of sound and
voice. All totally beyond my control which makes it fun.
So this is all very interesting doing this I'm loving it.

Especially as my plan is working out on new York.
My plan was to do the unexpected. And I'd not expect to be doing this.
Not exactly skinny young girls on the white seamless.

But CARS! GUYS! LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! VROOM!

But I'd expect they'd be a gal sooner or later.

My Dads family grew up in Williamsburg, Brooklyn by the way.

Boy its a cool place! Best Middle East food I ever et!!
Right connected to the Bedford station!
I'm going back this week for more!

This is the car which was in Repo Man.

Mark William Rabiner