Subject: [Leica] Now UMBRELLA HAT, was Fantastic invention for Avedon lovers
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Aug 4 19:44:21 2007

> Mark:
>
> You have outdone me, and I can think of nothing more to "say".
>
> Jim

No but NIKE makes those shoes now you see them everywhere but I've not seen
people leaping off buildings. You'd see the little Led's blinking on the way
down.
And they have ones with little invisible wheels in them you see kids
levitating down the sidewalk into traffic their parents real passive and
stoic about the whole thing. I'd be a little nervous if it was my kid.

Law enforcement must have gotten hard.
Less they give the cops those shoes too.

Now that they have automatic weapons and German looking helmets they might
was well have spring heeled jack wheelie shoes.

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com