Subject: [Leica] Werkers! a photo exhibition
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Aug 4 16:20:03 2007

Michiel,

Well we may just come your way.  Our exchange daughter this past year lives
near Cologne, and I understand it is not too far from the Netherlands
border.  Would love to get up that way and visit you and Nathan.

Gene

-------------- Original message from Michiel Fokkema
<michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl>: --------------