Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 30
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Aug 4 07:07:02 2007

Hi George

At the moment I was looking at your excellent PAW, I was leastining Handel's
Ariodante, the second Act's recitaivo "E vivo ancora" and aria "Scherza
infida in grembo al drudo" ...., no better moment to see your pictures,
believe me!. The flowers are lovely, but the picture I find really
outstanding is #36. The others I've liked the best are #4-7-18-26-30-44-46.

Saludos cordiales
Luis