Subject: [Leica] LUG Photo Contest Results for July 2007
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Aug 3 02:32:11 2007

Again thanks to the tireless judges and Brian for making it all happen.
My warm congratulations to folks for some marvellous pictures
Harrison's "Heavenly Light" is a marvellous atmospheric. Can I get a "Praise
the Lord"?
Montie's Fishers is simply elegant
Graham's "Into light" just made my jaw drop. BW at its very best.

So many wonderful images this month and very diverse. Imagine a show with
all of these prints in one venue. We are very privileged
to have this group.

Cheers
Hoppy