Subject: [Leica] M8 Review
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Aug 2 19:24:31 2007

Considering that it was his first time, and he did not trash the rangefinder
concept as most first timers do, I thought it was pretty good.  Yes I agree
it takes much longer to really appreciate and properly use the rangefinder.
But at least the reviewer did appreciate some of its assets, given his short
stint with it.  He at least tried to give a fair review.

Gene