Subject: [Leica] M8 Review
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Thu Aug 2 00:03:11 2007

The optical viewfinder way came easily to me because
it was how I started, with a separate rangefinder for
difficult conditions, next I had a camera with a built
in rangefinder. I was very excited by my first trial
of an SLR - I was looking through the actual
Still prefer using rangefinders though.
Frank