Subject: [spam] Re: [Leica] OT Pentax K10d opinions
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Wed Aug 1 17:05:01 2007

Jim, thank you for the image samples, I'm very near to decide the
k10d purchase

Do you find it easy to manually focus on the standard focusing
screen? I'm thinking here especially of those Takumars and SMC-M. My
previous experience with the Canon 20d/30d was disappointing until I
resorted to a 3rd party split image focusing screen

How about the macro 50/4? This is one of the highest priority lenses
to get on my grocery list

Have you used the 100/2.8 Macro (AF)?

Ed

El 01/08/2007, a las 20:00, Jim Hemenway escribi?: