Subject: [Leica] OT: Spam Emails for buying Drugs
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Wed Aug 1 00:57:29 2007

British telecom email has been allied to yahoo for a
few years now. Their filter is not too bad, I get
around 100 to 200 spam emails a day with possibly 2
making it through the filter a day and maybe once a
week I find a non-spam email in the spam file -
usually an interesting one. It definitely benefits
from the user tuning at the beginning, which means
checking the emails on the net and marking wrongly
labeled mails manually, which is a bit of a pain, but
it works OK after that.
I have no other experience apart from the filter in
the Macintosh mail application. I stopped using that
to avoid the wasted bandwidth of downloading the
dross.
Frank