Subject: [Leica] New M8 firmware
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Tue Jul 31 10:24:41 2007

2007-07-30-00:36:19 Nathan Wajsman:
> There is actually something called MAC in computer-speak, but it has
> nothing to do with the Apple computers some of us use.

I was pretty sure from context that he wasn't referring to the Media
Access Control address of some network node, or a Money Access Center,
or Project MAC, or the old Military Airlift Command, or MAC Cosmetics,
or even the Minneapolis-St. Paul Metropolitan Airports Commission.

...but, yeah, sorry for getting persnickety (not that that'll slow me
down the next time).  :-)

 -Jeff M.

Message from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] New M8 firmware)
Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] New M8 firmware)