Subject: [Leica] OT: Spam Emails for buying Drugs
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Tue Jul 31 09:46:54 2007

Frank,

I get many of those emails in my provider provided email addresses.  Seems
like they are mostly attachments.  I have been getting some lately that are
pdf's that won't open unless you download them.  To tell you the truth, my
best spam filter is my gmail address, I rarely get spam on them and 99% of
it winds up in the spam folder.

--
Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer